Senin, 14 September 2009

I lost my wallet

               When I was in senior high school,i lost my wallet during holiday and then someone brought it back to me. My wallet is very important to me, because STNK of motor cycle, SIM, ATM and money in there. In saturday night when I was walking together with my brother, suddenly my wallet is lost. I was panic!!! And affraid to go home because my parent so angry with me. I tell my parent later. My mom grumble and my father complain to me.

              Unbelievable, two days after that someone found that and brought it to my home. He is Mr. Zainal, he's a kind man. I'm very happy and proud of him because he is very honest and my father give a some prizes to him.

              After that accident, I will more carefull next time and I must be honest man like Mr. Zainal.

3 komentar:

  1. opoopoan iki.....
    ciek suan huanying cien te bu fan zhong guan kai yu cei ni ze kema lai tong ciek sien you cuan guan ping siek2

    BalasHapus
  2. Okay, you need to see this:
    1. you have already given the review of your story early in the beginning of the paragraph, so what's the use of telling a story then? Change your topic sentence

    2. the concluding is sentence is fine

    3. Check your grammar!

    write your revision on your notebook, c ya on friday.

    BalasHapus
  3. next time kudu lebi ati2 yo...
    oya, jalan2 k blogQu yak...
    lampionhitam.blogspot.com
    si ya....

    BalasHapus